Whether you’re just starting out in a new industry, looking to start again or hoping to continue your career progress, our short professional development courses will keep your CV fresh and up to date, help you to develop new interests and gain accredited qualifications.
It’s always a good idea to be learning something new or developing existing skills but, given the competitive nature of the current jobs market, this is more important than ever.
You will apply for these qualifications through The Skills Network portal.
What can I study?
Choose a qualification to study from over 100 low-cost and short qualifications in the following sectors:
- Business Leadership and Management
- Childcare and Education
- Employability and Personal Development
- Functional Skills (English and Maths)
- Health and Safety
- Retail and Hospitality
Why study a professional qualification?
- Automatic enrolment with immediate start
- Fully online course
- Study from anywhere, at any time
- Perfect for an introduction or refresher in a subject
- A great addition to a CV
- Receive a digital e-certificate upon completion
- Nationally recognised
- Access to an award-winning e-learning platform
- No hidden costs